Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Assignment 13: State of Project Presentation

Dear Readers,
I chose to use the interdisciplinary database,  Proquest. I found the database slightly harder to navigate  due to the fact that it is found multiple ways. There are also multiple variations of the database itself so locating the 'Research Library" was a slight hassle. One of the simple key words I used for my search was "Twin Paradox". Surprisingly I had found a better article that fit with my project. Another cool feature I had discovered with Proquest, is that you can directly e-mail the article and it's citation form to yourself. One other article source I had found included visual diagrams. I really enjoyed finding it because it used a "statistical" visual diagram I was needing for my project. Other than that, not too much has changed. The other sources I have are book sources, so I will use one of the scholarly sources I just found via Proquest as an online article source. 

1 comment:

  1. First of all I'd like to apologize about how late this post is. My computer died last Thursday and I had no way to get on the internet until I got to school this morning.

    I really liked your presentation, I could tell you rehearsed what you were going to say and it really helped your words to flow rather than have to stumble and say 'um'. I think your topic itself is very interesting too although I don't know if I will fully be able to grasp it. However, that just makes it more interesting to me because during your final presentation I feel like I will probably walk away with some interesting science questions.
    I know you said you had a problem making sure your information is current. It sounds like you are getting some good resources but as far as checking to see if they are still good or not, I would go onto science blogs. We cannot source them but they should be able to show you if your other good sources still have the current information you are looking for.
    I look forward to your final presentation to see what you have decided about the Twin Paradox!
    -Kelley

    ReplyDelete