Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Assignment 16: Creating a Platform

Dear Reader,
     I have tried both Prezi and the Google Sites. I instantly did not like using Prezi because I had to make an account if I wished to use it's site. I decided that I would not like to use this as a platform to help with my project. Unlike the others, I already had a Google account. I was able to easily use their resources with my account and found it interesting. Although I prefer to use physical posters, if i need to make a website, Google's the way for me. I would not resort to using an online platform because I would rather it be physical, but if i had to choose between Microsoft Power Point, or making a website with Google Sites; I'd choose Google Sites.

https://sites.google.com/site/libry1101/home

No comments:

Post a Comment