Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Assignment 9: So far . . .

Dear Reader,
     To be honest, not much has changed on how i do my research. I have learned how to navigate the Library's website better, making it easier to find what i'm looking for, but as for a new approach, I do not really have one. I do not believe i am confused about anything we have discussed in class either.  If we were to talk more about something related to research, I probably would choose the layout or different styles on how actually type our research project. Even that is not something i think we really need though since it's just a simple annotation. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have a good grasp on it. I am not having too many difficulties myself. The different databases were nice because i had used Galileo in high school but i had never used EBSCO.

    I thought using EBSCO in relation to my topic in the fact that i could search by medical/health subjects, narrowed my searches into more detailed results.

    ReplyDelete