Monday, January 7, 2013

Assignment 1: Introduction

   Hello,
My name is Morgan Akins and I'm 20 years old. I was adopted from China and I'm currently a freshman hoping to receive a bachelors in Chemistry (possibly Physics instead). I also am in the process of transferring to North Georgia by next fall so I may pursue a minor in Chinese. As for the question about what I found most surprising; I would have to say the laptops that we were given to use caught me off guard. I expected us to hold the responsibility of bringing our own laptop instead of the class providing them for us. The one thing that I would like to take away/learn from this class is how to effectively allocate my resources (exp: books, web, articles, etc . . . ) for school essays. I like the idea of knowing how to go about researching and finding good solid sources so I will not end up wasting time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment