Thursday, January 24, 2013

Assignment 5: Researching Key words . . .

Dear Readers,
    Wednesday's class helped me with choosing my research topic. Because we are going to have to do a presentation on our topic; the mechanics behind the Twin Paradox would be easier than trying to present Eugenics to the class. These two topics are challenging and something I knew little of, so I would enjoy learning from them both, but with the twin paradox, I can ask a more direct question because the topic is more concrete with less moral complications.  As I did research with Galileo and Google, I used the key words; paradox's, space time relativity, and Twin Paradox... I know that those key words relate and/ or / are just part of the title of my topic, but it made me brainstorm to an important question, why? Thus, my question I would like to do my research on came to be: How is this specific theory a paradox, and how does it work?

1 comment:

  1. Destin,
    I feel that you made the right choice in picking a topic that you are able to ask questions about I feel this will make your research a lot easier .Since you don’t know much about your topic you should have fun doing your research . I also do not know much about theory of paradox so I’m looking forward to see what you find.

    ReplyDelete