Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Assignment 2: Library

Dear Reader,
For me to answer the question, 'what is my favorite part of the library?', it is honestly difficult for me because I do not often go to libraries. Since do I have to post an answer, I will go with the checking-out-part. I choose this as my favorite part of the library, not only because I will be leaving soon, but it also indicated that I found the books I needed or was looking for. The process of trying to find the specific book or article is my least favorite part of libraries. It is not only frustrating to try to figure out the book you need, if it is 'in', or where it is located, but also the whole process is time consuming. Thankfully the libraries have Galileo and catalogs to make searching easier. Their web site is probably still the most confusing thing for me, especially when you are trying to figure out how to find a specific type of article.

No comments:

Post a Comment