Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Assignment 6: Information Sources

Dear Reader,
For my research topic, I think it would be best to use either scholarly articles or an informative science website. I do not really know specifically what organization would be affiliated with my topic. I'm going to assume that NASA might have some information on it since this relates to space, but even so it is more an assumption.  The only type of people I know who would have information on the topic would be either theoretical physicist or quantum physicist, since it is a topic within their field expertise. There are some astrophysicist who probably had to research into this topic as well, so maybe I could find an article of theirs. They not only work with astronomy, but if I am correct also the idea of space time too. Either way,weather it be Asto,  Quantum , or Theoretical physicist; I think a scholarly article will be the best type of information source for my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment