Thursday, January 31, 2013

Assignment 7: Basic idea and sources

Dear Readers,
Many of you already know what my research topic is on, and if you haven't it's the Twin paradox. I've mentioned that it's somewhat basic, so the implication of the theory. Though I decided to structure my research with the question why. To be honest I don't know if there is a direct answer but I have a feeling there is. I've narrowed it down to; Why is this theory considered a paradox, and how? By using GIL I've researched the key words: Twin paradox. I'm hoping I can use a few articles that go into the mechanics of the theory itself and one that explains how it itself is. I really don't know if this topic can have a primary source. Maybe there is a video post of the people who came up with this theory, but I have yet to narrow down the primary source. For those who have read my post, i feel like this has been repetitive. Maybe it's just because i have know what i wanted to research from day one. Thanks for the time in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment